We took Moe to Claimjumper for his 21st birthday to celebrate with the family. The food was awesome and the drinks were even better! This was our pre-party before we headed off to VEGAS!
 |
| Khalina and I before Daddy's birthday Dinner |
 |
| Daddy, Nana and Khalina (She kept trying to run at me so we put her in the shot and took the picture real quick!) |
 |
| Coloring with Daddy |
 |
| Me and Mom (Yes I'm sunburned!) |
 |
| Moe and Dad goofing around |
 |
| Moe, his sister Hani and her Fiance Russ |
 |
| Blake and Angela |
 |
| Hani and her Fiance Russ |
 |
| "Here Uncle Benden... eat this!" |
 |
| Moe's first legal drink!!! |
 |
| And apparently it should have been his last... hee hee |
 |
| I was teasing him about his cute little cupcake..aww |
 |
| The fam |
 |
Moes happy because he's holding a bottle each of:
Aftershock, Tequila and Grey Goose Vodka |
 |
| Khalina didn't make it through the ride home... lol |
No comments:
Post a Comment